Terms and conditions
Deposit is required to book a spa appointment/party. If you have purchased a ticket for an event; you have paid your ticket in full.
NOTE: ON THE DAY OF THE PARTY/ APPOINTMENT/ EVENT PLEASE BRING THE CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD(S) USED TO MAKE YOUR BOOKING ONLINE AND A VALID PICTURE ID.
When customers book any LPS services through this website, the customer authorizes LPS to charge the credit card on file for the deposit or payment in full. The customer agrees that he/she still has a balance due to the party or appointment, which has to be taken care of at the end of the service provided. Suppose for any reason, the customer fails to pay for the balance due. In that case, the customer authorizes Little Princess Spa to charge the final balance plus 18% gratuity of the package’s total to the same credit card on file provided to the LPS website while booking online or over the phone for the deposit of the party/ appointment. The customer also agrees not to dispute any deposit, charges, gratuity to his/her credit card for the services that were or were not redeemed to him/her. By booking and paying for the deposit or paying in full for our services via this website portal, the customer agrees that he/she has read, acknowledged, and agreed to our company’s terms and policies, not excluding the terms of our contract/waiver. Furthermore, the customer agrees not to dispute anything written in this policy agreement, or the contract/ waiver.
There is no cancellation for an appointment. We require a 50% Deposit per girl, to hold the day and time for you which is NON-REFUNDABLE. If you are more than 15 minutes late of your appointment time, your appointment gets canceled automatically and the $10 deposit will NOT be refunded.
LITTLE PRINCESS SPA SERVICES ARE NOT PERFORMED BY A LICENSED COSMETOLOGIST AND IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. *APPOINTMENT/ PARTY /EVENT: Appointment, party and event are non-refundable, non-transferable and you cannot cancel (which means if you do not show up, you lose your deposit or full payment.) You cannot transfer the locations to a different LPS location. We hold the right to cancel or change the date and time of an event. Please read the full Terms and Conditions of our agreement contract and waiver that is in your invoice; sent via email to you on the day you booked with us. *BOUTIQUE: Items in the boutique are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. *GIFT CERTIFICATE: Must be used at LPS Pembroke Pines ONLY. Cannot be used toward gift certificates or redeemed for cash. No REFUNDS. Valid 1 year from purchase date. MUST CALL, to make an appointment.
LITTLE PRINCESS SPA INVOICE, AGREEMENT CONTRACT & WAIVER
PARTY/ APPOINTMENT/ EVENT LOCATION WILL BE HELD AT: 3350 NW 2nd Avenue #B-26, Pembroke Pines, FL 33431. LITTLE PRINCESS SPA PEMBROKE PINES LOCATION.
PLEASE DO NOT PAY THIS INVOICE ONLINE, BALANCE WILL BE DUE AT THE END OF THE PARTY/APPOINTMENT. IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A TICKET FOR AN EVENT, YOU HAVE PAID YOUR TICKETS IN FULL. IF YOU PAY THIS INVOICE ONLINE YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU AUTOMATICALLY.
ON THE DAY OF THE PARTY/ APPOINTMENT/ EVENT PLEASE BRING THE CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD(S) USED TO MAKE YOUR DEPOSIT AND A VALID PICTURE ID. WE WILL BE CHECKING THE CREDIT CARD THAT WAS USED FOR YOUR DEPOSIT AND BALANCE DUE, ALONGSIDE WITH A PICTURE ID. IF YOUR CREDIT CARD AND ID DOES NOT MATCH WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THAT CREDIT CARD. FORMS OF PAYMENTS ACCEPTED ARE: CASH, CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD, LITTLE PRINCESS SPA GIFT CARD ONLY. PRIOR TO ENTERING LITTLE PRINCESS SPA AND PARTICIPATING IN ANY SERVICE(S) OR ACTIVITIES, EVERY CHILD PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST SIGN OUR WAIVER FORM. YOU CAN SIGN THE WAIVER PRIOR TO COMING IN AND YOU MAY ALSO SHARE THE LINK BELOW WITH YOUR GUEST AS THIS WILL EXPEDITE THE CHECK IN UPON ARRIVAL. Below is a link for the waiver: https://app.cleverwaiver.com/render/splash/5d2955c143a0a1000cde1e3a
- FOR APPOINTMENTS ONLY
- Thank you for booking your Princess’ appointment at Little Princess Spa Pembroke Pines. A $10 deposit per person is required to book an appointment and hair salon services. Please make sure that the credit card you use for the deposit and balance due is under the name of the person that booked the appointment, as we will be checking the picture id and credit card on the day of the appointment. The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. The day and time of the appointment cannot be changed once it has been booked. If you do not show up to your appointment you will lose your deposit. If you arrive more than 15 minutes past your appointment time your appointment gets cancelled automatically and your deposit will NOT be refunded or changed to another date. You will need to call, reschedule, and make a new deposit. Please make sure that the credit card you use for the deposit and balance due is under the name of the person that booked the appointment, as we will be checking the picture id and credit card on the day of the appointment. If a child comes in for a scheduled appointment and DOES NOT want to receive any services, you are still liable to pay the full amount for that package. APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING IN ANY FOOD, DRINKS, CAKE, CUPCAKES, FAVORS OR DECORATIONS. WE DO NOT DRESS UP FOR THE RUNWAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT. We kindly ask that there is a max of two adults per child. By paying your deposit you have agreed to this invoice and agreement contract. TIPS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS INVOICE; we recommend an 18% tip total of the appointment package for the employees.
- FOR EVENTS ONLY
- Thank you for booking your Princess’ event at Little Princess Spa Pembroke Pines. If a child comes in for a scheduled event and DOES NOT want to receive any services, you will not receive a refund on your tickets. We kindly ask that there is a max of one adult per child. Please make sure that the credit card to purchase the tickets is under the name of the person that purchased the ticket, as we will be checking the picture id and credit card on the day of the event. We do not change the day and time, location of the event. Events start on the time it was scheduled for and ﬁnishes on time, if you arrive late this will deprive from receiving all the services and you will not receive a refund or a credit for it. If you DO NOT SHOW UP to an event that you have purchased a ticket for, you will not be able to change it to another date, time, location. We hold the right to cancel or change the date of an event. By paying your tickets in full you have agreed to this invoice and agreement contract. TIPS ARE NOT INCLUDED; we recommend an 18% tip total of the event for the employees.
III. FOR PARTIES ONLY
- Thank you for booking your Princess’ birthday party at Little Princess Spa Pembroke Pines. The spa is a private venue for you to enjoy. Depending on your party package, IF MORE THAN a certain number of kids have been confirmed, an additional hour is required; the additional hour is $250. The additional hour MUST be booked when booking the party, you will NOT be able to book the additional hour after the party has already been booked. Little Princess Spa requires a 50% deposit to book the day and time for you, which is NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE, the remaining 50% will be due at the end of the party. Please make sure that the credit card you use for the deposit and balance due is under the name of the person that booked the party, as we will be checking the picture id and credit card on the day of the party. We do not change the day and time of the party unless of an EMERGENCY with a 24-hour written doctor’s notice. Once you booked a package you are not allowed to decrease on the package, however, you may upgrade your package. Little Princess Spa staff will call you on Monday or Tuesday of the week of the birthday party date to conﬁrm the number of kids. The number of kids CONFIRMED WILL BE THE NUMBER OF KIDS YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING FOR at the end of the party, this amount cannot be exceeded (i.e. if more kids show up than the number of confirmed kids that was stated to us, we will NOT be able to provide the service(s) on those kids. The number of kids you confirm will determine the number of employees assigned to work at your party. The number amount of kids you confirmed over the phone that will be attending your party, is the amount of kids you will be charged even if they do not show up. Clients have until the latest Wednesday to give us the final number of children. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to call us during the weekend or on the day of the party to give us the head count of guests. If unconfirmed guest shows up for your party (ex: you confirmed 10 and 12 shows up) we hold the right not to provide any spa services to these guest(s) as time will not permit. Or we hold the right to change your party package to accommodate the unconfirmed guest(s). We may try our best to fit them in by providing all or only some spa service if time permits. If any of your guest(s) arrives late for the party, some of the spa service that is included in your package will be reduced/cut off. Meaning, your late guest will not be getting all of the spa services included in your party package because time will not permit. Your supervisor will let you know which services your late guest will not be getting and which spa service your guest may be getting. If your party starts late (15 minutes or more) because either you arrived late, or the birthday girl arrived late, or majority of your guest arrived late, or for any unforeseen reason(s) not specified here, we hold the right to cut down on spa service or change your party package. Piñatas are allowed but only the pull-on piñatas, no sticks piñatas are allowed. If piñata time is requested by you (customer), only 1 game will be played at the end of the party plus the piñata game. The guest(s) that will participate in the pink lemonade cheers are the ones arriving to the party on time. Cheers are done in the first 10-15 minutes of party start time. Any guest(s) arriving past this time will not participate in the cheers. Girls/Boys may or may not eat all together depending on if time permits, however they all sit and eat together at cake time. Please be mindful that some party packages have dress up; which means the girls will change their clothes. Some of your guest(s) may choose not to do some or all of the spa services or fashion show included in your party package. We try our best to convince them to participate, nonetheless if they still choose not to participate, we will respect their choice and not provide the services, however if a child comes in for scheduled party and DOES NOT want to receive any services, you are still liable to pay the full amount for that service. We do not allow anyone in the back room when kids are getting changed for the fashion show. If child decides later on that they want the services to be provided, we will not be able to accommodate them. We also ask that customers do not form a line for services to be provided
- We do not allow for any services to be re-done. We do not have a designated time for the birthday girl to take pictures by the cake table. If this is something you would like to do, please do so during craft time. We will cut the cake as soon as birthday wishes at the flower wall is over. If you would like to take a picture of the cake prior to cutting, please advise our employees. Our employees are responsible for cutting the cake; if you have any special traditions please let them know ahead of time. Parents are encouraged to bring girls’ nails polish-free and clipped. Guest(s) that comes in with gel nail polish on their nails (hands and/or feet) will not get the mini manicure and/or the mini pedicure spa service done. We do not remove gel nail polish. Please be advised that if you choose a package and there is a service in that package that the group of children are not allowed to have, we will substitute it for glitter tattoos. Parties start on the time it was scheduled for and ﬁnishes on time. Please be mindful that we have a schedule; we have limited time for taking pictures. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to arrive more than 30 minutes before the party is scheduled to commence and YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to exceed the party end time. Please be advised that there will be an extra $250 fee if you stay at the facility after your party has ended. You can arrive 30 minutes prior to the party to bring in food, cake, drinks, etc. We have 3 white wooden table with tutu skirt around, decorated in front of the spa for you. You are more than welcome to bring balloons, table decorations, food for the kids and parents, wine and champagne for parents, wine and/or champagne glasses will be provided. If you are bringing any drinks make sure you bring ice, an ice bucket will be provided to you. Parents can provide a birthday cake; however, we do not allow any ice cream cakes or ice cream, due to refrigeration logistics. You can also bring party favors, cake or cupcakes. We do not allow confetti, bubbles, explosive candles, hanging of things on the ceiling, no nails, tape or pin on the wall or anything that can damage the wall. We have hooks already in various strategically place (behind the cake table, behind craft table) for your use if you would like to hang any decoration on the wall. You are not allowed to open gifts at the spa. Please be sure to bring party utensils/supplies according to the food you are bringing, if your package does not include it. Please make sure you tell the pizza company to have pizza delivered 30 minutes after the party scheduled time. If you DO NOT bring your own party utensils/ supplies and need to use Little Princess’ Spa supplies, we will add a $25 fee to your invoice. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to bring a table decorator company or move any furniture around. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to use your own princess character company. By paying your deposit you have agreed to the invoice and agreement contract. We kindly ask that there is a max of two adults per child. TIPS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS INVOICE; we recommend an 18% tip total of the party package for the employees.
iii. Little Princess Spa is not responsible for any slip or fall accidents or to any allergic reactions. Little Princess Spa will not issue any refunds or change day and time of the party, appointment, or event. In the event of Force Majeure ONLY Little Princess Spa shall not be deemed in default or otherwise liable under these rules and policies due to its inability to perform its obligations by reason of any fire, earthquake, flood, substantial snowstorm, epidemic, accident, explosion, casualty, strike, lockout, labor controversy, riot, civil disturbance, act of public enemy, cyber-terrorism, embargo, war, act of God, or any municipal, county, state or national ordinance or law, or any executive, administrative or judicial order (which order is not the result of any act or omission which would constitute a default hereunder), or any failure or delay of any transportation, power, or communications system or any other or similar cause not under SITE’S control (hereinafter all of the foregoing is collectively referred to as & ‘FORCE MAJEURE’). Notwithstanding the foregoing, SITE shall be permitted to terminate this Agreement with or without notice to USER in the event that USER is prevented from performing hereunder due to FORCE MAJEURE. WE WILL NOT ISSUE A REFUND; we will issue a credit of the deposit paid by you for you to use towards your next party/appointment/event; this only applies if force of majeure occurs.
- GIFT CERTIFICATE ONLY
- Must be used at LPS Pembroke Pines ONLY. Cannot be used toward gift certificates or redeemed for cash. No REFUNDS on the gift card. Valid 1 year from purchase date. MUST CALL, to make an appointment, book a party or purchase tickets. If you use a gift certificate to make a deposit for a party, appointment, event, or anything that Little Princess Spa offers; the same agreement
- BOUTIQUE ONLY
- Items in the boutique are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- FACETIME PRINCESS CHARACTER & VIRTUAL ZOOM PARTY ONLY
- Full amount is required when booking a facetime princess character and a virtual zoom party. The full amount is NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. The day and time of the appointment or party cannot be changed once it has been booked. If you do not login to your appointment or party, you will lose your full balance. If you arrive more than 5 minutes past your appointment time your appointment gets cancelled automatically and your full payment will NOT be refunded or changed to another date.
- LITTLE PRINCESS SPA PARTY/ APPOINTMENT/EVENT SERVICES ARE NOT PERFORMED BY A LICENSED COSMETOLOGIST AND IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.All of Little Princess Spa hair combs are sanitized for every party/appointment/ event. Please be advised that, should a child arrive at the spa with lice, we will not provide any type of HAIR services. I, authorize Little Princess Spa to charge my credit card on file for agreed-upon purchases. I understand that my information will be saved to file for future transactions on my account or any balance dues, if necessary. I agree that the credit card that I’m using to pay is my credit card, my driver license matches with my ID.
I am fully aware that by purchasing or booking LPS services online through this web platform, I am agreeing that I still have a balance due for the party/ appointment which will be paid at the end of my party/ appointment. If for any reason I fail to pay, I authorize Little Princess Spa to charge my final balance plus 18% gratuity of the total of the package to the same credit card, gift card on file that I provided Little Princess Spa to pay for the deposit of this party/ appointment. I agree not to dispute any deposit, charges, gratuity to my credit card, gift card for the services that were redeemed or were not redeemed to me. By paying the deposit and/or balance in full I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions here within and to the terms and conditions of this contract/waiver. I agree NOT to dispute any charges made to my credit card under this contract agreement. Once services have been provided to me and I have paid any and all outstanding balance, my credit card signature for the balance due serves as a confirmation that I was pleased with all the services provided to me and I agree not to dispute all, or any charges made to my credit card including any gratuity I willfully gave.
If you have any further questions, please call 954-330-4654 OR EMAIL email@example.com. Our phone hours of operations are Monday through Friday, from 10 am to 6 pm. Please be advised our calls may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes. If you have an emergency after business hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Little Princess Spa, Pembroke Pines.